Rules & Regulations
Temporary Occupants and/or Visitors Rules
- Absolutely no drinking and driving in the park at any time
- Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 9 a.m.
- No loud music shall be played at any time
- Generators are not permitted in the park, unless a prolonged power outage occurs
- Causing a disturbance will result in immediate eviction
- The eviction of any occupant or there guests is at the sole discretion of management and their agents
- All visitors must not block gate when registering in store
- No visitor will be permitted through the gate to enter the Campground between 9 p.m. and 9 a.m.
- Any discontent from visitors towards staff will lead to automatic eviction and no longer be permitted in the Park.
- The occupant will be notified of the situation
- Portable toilets must be dumped at designated trailer dumping stations
- Mats and rugs are not permitted on the grass
- Golf karts, ATVs, UTVs and motorcross bikes are not permitted in the park
- Swim at your own risk. There are no lifeguards; children must be accompanied by an adult when swimming
- The Cache Campground is not liable in case of accidents
- The no wake zone will be strictly enforced. It begins at the public boat launch. No waves beyond that point coming into the bay
- Occupants must inform invited and uninvited guests of all rules and regulations, ex. speeding in the park
- Management or his/her agents retain the right to refuse entry to anyone without providing a reason
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and droppings picked up
- Barking dogs will not be tolerated
- There is a designated beach area for your pet
- Absolutely no burning of plastic, styrofoam or paints and toxins
- All garbage must be desposited in central garbage trailer daily; garbage is not to be accumulated in your lot
- If any of the rules above are not followed, you may be asked to leave the premises without notice
Thank you for visiting the Cache Campground. Be safe and have fun!!